This program is for companies facing unique challenges when selling into Large Enterprise Accounts.
• Sales Executives who sell into accounts with complex buying cycles
• Enterprise selling teams
• Company leadership and sales executives who are serious about increased revenues and higher margins.
• Effectively winning Larger Accounts with long sales cycles
• Successfully leveraging relationships with clients to win more business
• Developing a more effective Go/No Go Strategy
• Positioning to win bids and RFP’s against your biggest competitors
When: January 22, 2020
Location: 8901 East Pima Center Parkway, Suite 150 | Scottsdale, AZ 85258
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
Presented by Brad Ferguson with special guest, Brian Sullivan, VP Sandler Enterprise Sales
Winning enterprise business presents unique challenges to selling teams and selling organizations in general. First, you need to understand how selling to large corporations differs from the less complex world of selling to small and med-sized companies. It takes time, energy, commitment and money but the payoff can be huge.